Warden 11 23
The Atomic Warden 11 is a well-performing set of bindings to keep you safely bound to your skis. These bindings have a DIN setting interval of 3.5 - 11.0. For the bindings to function most effectively, a skier`s DIN setting should fall somewhere in the middle of the DIN setting interval. We recommend choosing a brake arm that is wider than the waist of your ski by up to 15 mm.
- Easy Climbing Aids lets you switch between the three climbing positions with a flick of your ski pole
- Stomp Pedal is a wide fixed plate in the toe piece that ensures the best transmission of force between skier and ski
- Low Profile Chassis is a construction with a low stand height which makes you feel closer to the terrain and improves your power transmission
- A quick and easy step-in facilitated by the so called Step-In Guidance
- Transfer pads that provide better dampening and more forgiveness to your riding experience
- Super wide (71 mm) heel platform that delivers maximum lateral power transmission which is especially great for wider skis
- U Power Toe is built directly into the platform and offers solidity and great power transmission
No reviews have been written for this product.