Kazu Pro 24
RIDER TYPE: ALL MTN / FREERIDE
The big mountain freestyler.
CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V2 PROFILE
- The ALPINE V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum turning power while increasing float and landing stability. The camber runs deep into the tail on the Kazu providing enhanced performance for this freestyle powder series. The Kazu Kokubo Pro and Supernova uses traditional tip and tail arcs.
NEW! PANDA HOVER CORE™
- Ultra lightweight core enhanced with bamboo power rods for maximum power and response.
SKINLESS™ CORE ASH WOODGRAIN TOPSHEET
- Specially treated pure wood veneer topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is 220gm lighter than the standard process.
AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIER
- Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
- Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass.
- Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
NEW! HYPERDRIVE™ ADV BASE
- Custom formulated and exclusive to The Mothership, our engineers have worked tirelessly with the world's leading polyethylene running base supplier to create HYPERDRIVE™. With exceptional anti-friction properties due to high molecular mass and specialized processing aids, this sintered material has a proprietary composition and is beyond fast. Our loyal fans charge hard, and we have integrated the fastest, meanest base available.
NEW! MOONSHOT OMNI-TUNE™
- The MOONSHOT OMNI-TUNE™ is an aftermarket high-performance race-base structure that wicks water from your base at a 45-degree angle making these boards fast as f*#k to the lift line or to the finish line.
• Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ + PAM16000™ + Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet
• Sublimation Base
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
No reviews have been written for this product.