M22 Heli Pro 24l
NOT TOO BIG, NOT TOO SMALL. JUST RIGHT.
Not too big and not too small, the Heli Pro 24L falls right in the Goldilocks zone of backcountry packs. This seek-and-destroy powder package is big enough, but certainly not too big. Purpose-built snow tool sleeves keep shovel and probe at the ready, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket and deployable helmet carry neatly stow essentials on the go, and a hydration sleeve doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
- BLACK: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.|BLUE GRAPHITE: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.|RED EARTH: 600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.|SUN FLARE: 305D Cordura Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- 1465 cubic inches [ 24L ].|21 x 12 x 8 [ 53 x 31 x 20cm ]|2.2 lbs [ 1kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pencil organizer|Interior zippered pocket
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Deployable helmet carry
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Insulated hydration sleeve
- 38mm padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
No reviews have been written for this product.