Ds Ax 80 W Gw 22
The DS AX 80 W GW has been designed for all female skiers looking for the support of a 4-buckle overlap boot and the comfort of a wider design with a 101 mm last. The exclusive “fit for women” concept with a Powercage design is best described as offering outstanding performance and precision coupled with excellent comfort and hold. This enables enjoyable days of fatigue-free skiing. The Dalbello MyFit technology enables both the thermoformable liner and the shell to be adjusted to meet individual requirements. State-of-the-art, pre-fitted GripWalk profiled soles significantly improve comfort when walking and provide better grip on ice and snow.
- Overlap Design: For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, Dalbello built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture constists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- My Fit: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- Power Cage: The POWERCAGE construction is Dalbello's revolutionary outer reinforcement spine for better power transmission and improved performance.
- Gripwalk: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Contour 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- IF Liner: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- Specific Women Fit: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
No reviews have been written for this product.