M22 Baker Bib
For those of us lucky enough to live near ranges where a powder day isn't legit unless it's knee-to-waist deep, the FlyLow Baker Bib Pant offers the highest level of protection for the snowiest places on earth. Three-layer Intuitive membrane construction and fully sealed seams keep us totally dry in winter's worst, whether we're charging through Wasatch blower or making deep turns in thick Sierra snow. The robust nylon face is reinforced along the cuffs and knees with 1000-denier Cordura, ensuring the pant lasts for many seasons to come without prematurely fraying or tearing.
- Keep dry on heavy pow days with this versatile bib pant
- Waterproof membrane won't soak through when you're waist deep
- Cordura reinforcements at knees and cuffs for targeted durability
- Inner and outer thigh vents let you cool off after tight tree runs
- Adjustable straps and waist help keep the snow out
- Kangaroo pocket offers quick sandwich access on slow lift rides
- Leg gaiters help keep your boot dry when you find a powder stash
- Waterproof zippers keep things dry when you take a tumble
No reviews have been written for this product.