Free shipping on purchases over $75 shipped within the U.S.
( Jb19 Axel Jacket)
Free shipping on orders over $75*
OBERMEYER Jb19 Axel Jacket
This jacket features everything you would need to be warm, dry, and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables:
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Integrated water-resistant powder skirt with Snap-Away™ features
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Integrated hood
- Zippered tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket with YKK® Aquaguard® coil zip and bonded detail
- Quilted lower bodice
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets
- 3D mesh lining inserts for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole gaiters
- Fleece-lined collar
- Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Shaped cuffs
Fabric: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch
Insulation: 140gm body; 120gm sleeve; 60gm hood
HydroBlock™ Pro: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review