Free shipping on purchases over $75 shipped within the U.S.
( Jb19 Outland Jacket)
Free shipping on orders over $75*
OBERMEYER Jb19 Outland Jacket
This jacket features everything you would need to be warm, dry, and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables:
- Hidden CZV - Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Integrated water-resistant powder skirt with Snap-Away™ features
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Removable hood
- Zippered tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Silicone grip shoulder detail
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets
- Fleece lining insert for warmth and breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole gaiters
- Fleece-lined collar
- Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
Fabric: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Ripstop
Insulation: 160gm body; 140gm sleeve; 60gm hood
Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
HydroBlock™ Sport: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review