Free shipping on purchases over $75 shipped within the U.S.
( Jb19 Parker Pant)
Free shipping on orders over $75*
OBERMEYER Jb19 Parker Pant
This pant features everything you would need to be warm, dry, and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables:
- Hidden CZV - Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Water-resistant powder cuffs
- Adjustable interior waist – elastic with hook and loop tabs
- Zippered tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Zippered hem gussets
- EWS™ Extended Wear System – pant hems and inner powder cuffs
- Contoured fleece-lined waist
- Ski Contour™ articulated knees
- Scuffguards and inner pant hems with heavy-duty fabric for abrasion resistance
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Reinforced inseams
- Zip fly with windguard, stormflap, and reinforced snap closure
- Anatomical shaping for fit, comfort, and unrestricted mobility
- Reinforced belt loops
Fabric: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch
HydroBlock™ Pro: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review