Free shipping on purchases over $75 shipped within the U.S.
M19 Kenai Jkt
Free shipping on orders over $75*
OBERMEYER M19 Kenai Jkt
- Fabric: HydroBlock Elite 25k/25k - 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch w/85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black ECO - 60g Insulation
- Active Fit
- Fully Seam Sealed
- RECCO Reflector
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation
- Full-Motion Fusion Fit
- Removable Powder Skirt w/Snap-Away Feature
- Removable Helmet Compatible Hood w/2-Way Drawcord Adjustment
- Ski Contour Articulated Sleeves
- YKK Vislon Zips and AquaGuard Coil Zips
- Adjustable Cuffs w/Inner Stretch Thumbhole Gaiters
- Hidden Zip Pocket on Sleeve
- Tricot-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Zip Chest Pockets
- Bonded Placket
- Full-Length Interior Wind Guard w/Fleece Chin Protector
- Interior Electronics Pocket w/Wire Guide
- Interior Stretch Mesh Stash Pocket
- Adjustable Hem
- MFNG - Multi-Functional Neck Gaiter
- Detachable, Scratch-Free Goggle Cloth
- Fleece Lined-Collar
- Accessory Ring
HydroBlock™ Elite: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Elite resists up to 25,000mm before water penetration while allowing 25,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation builds upon several of our other technologies such as waterproof breathable fabrics and seam sealing construction to bring about another level of breathability and comfort to your athletic experience. Outdoor winter activities often require an extreme amount of cardio in cold temperatures. With this is mind, at Obermeyer we recognize just how important it is to keep you comfortable, dry and warm by moving air around your body to evacuate unwanted moisture and heat.
RECCO: Being prepared for changing conditions and events is a huge part of skiing and one of the most unexpected things that skiers can encounter is an avalanche. Since its launch in the 1980"s, RECCO® Rescue System has become the standard bearer in avalanche search and rescue technology. Obermeyer is proud to join over 700 organizations worldwide who depend on RECCO®. The beauty of the RECCO® system is that it"s always on and ready to go with no batteries that might run out. For the wearer the system consists of a permanently attached "reflector" which is sewn into Obermeyer outerwear pieces. When an avalanche happens, professional rescuers pull out a RECCO® detector which scans the slide area for signals and allows them to easily find those lost under the snow.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review