Crank Boa 23
The men's Crank Boa® H3 Snowboard Boots deliver the support you need for progressive all-mountain riding. The Boa® Fit System with the H3 Coiler™ rewinds on its own for fast and precise tension adjustment, while the articulated cuff complements the boot flex for the support to push and build your skillset. The insulated thermo-moldable liner enhances warmth and lets you customize the fit to match your feet. A rubber outsole maintains good grip and extends durability on and off the board.
- Micro-Adjustable - The Boa® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable lacing for the perfect fit and support to match your riding style and the conditions
- Superior Fit - Three-piece tongue conforms to foot for superior fit and comfort
- Soft, Supportive Flex - Articulated shell lets upper and lower shells move independently for smooth progressive flex
- Supportive Liner - Three-point heel harness enhances ankle support and heel retention inside liner
- Custom-Fit Comfort - Thermo-moldable insulated liner offers easy customization, personalized comfort and reduced heat loss
- Long-Lasting Cushioning - Ortholite® EVA Dual layer diecut footbed provides elevated stability and features 52% recycled materials
- BOA® & BOA® COILER™ - Boa® Fit System dials and laces are lifetime warrantied and allow an effortless and precise tightening of your boot with a quick release. The Coiler™ version automatically retracts lace slack, making closure and release even quicker. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
- ARTICULATED CUFF - The upper part of the shell moves independently from the lower part. Reducing shell bending and providing a softer flex and smoother support. Featured on: Crank Boa®/Laced and Alley Boa®
- J-BARS - Our anatomically molded heel and ankle pocket eliminates heel lift and locks your foot into the back of the boot, enhancing comfort and support for optimized performance.
- 3P - A 3-piece tongue that is laminated all the way from the instep to the shinbone for superior fit and comfort. Featured on: Crank Boa®/Laced and Alley Boa®.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM - Boa® Fit System dials and laces deliver fit solutions purpose-built for performance. The patented system consists of a micro-adjustable dial, super-strong lightweight laces, and low friction lace guides. Each unique configuration is engineered for effortless precision delivering a connected, fast, customized and durable fit, and is backed by the Boa Guarantee. Boa Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product on which they are integrated. Please go to www.boafit.com or your product dealer if any assistance with Boa Fit System related parts is needed. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
- ORTHOLITE® DUAL LAYER DIECUT - Full length comfort mesh combined with 52% recycled EVA and Rest & Relax Hybrid foam offers elevated comfort, support and stability while significantly reducing waste.
- INSULATED THERMO-MOLDABLE - All our retail liners are thermo-moldable for easy customization, eliminating the packing-out process to offer instant, personalized comfort and support. And now come with thermal insulation on toe box and footbed to prevent cold from coming through the outsole and upper material and keep heat inside.
- Weight - 1030grs/foot (USM8.5)
- Liner - Insulated Thermo Moldable W/3 Point Lacing
- Upper construction - Articulated Cuff
- Upper lacing - Boa® H3+ Coiler™
- Snowboard boots flex rate - Flex 5
- Footbed - Ortholite® Dual Layer Diecut W/52% Recycled Waste
- Boots midsole - EVA
- Boots outsole - Stitched Rubber Outsole
- Extra - 3P Tongue, Synthetic Leather Upper Quarters/Mesh Upper Tongue
No reviews have been written for this product.