Trixie/Xpress 10 Gw 22
The Trixie is an all-mountain powder ski for advancing women freeskiers. Modeled on our 7-Series freeride skis, this women model delivers an award-winning blend of float and carve. A lightweight build and accessible flex enhance agility for effortless soft snow performance and a smooth freeride progression for women skiers.
***This pair of skis is sold as a system with the bindings pre-assembled on the skis. These bindings must be adjusted and tested with your boots in the system, by a qualified technician before they are used. Come in, no appointment needed***
- System Ski
- Women's Specific
- System: Xpress
- Poplar Wood
- Maximum Floatation: Powder Rocker offers effortless float and control in deep snow with energy and grip for progressive freeride performance
- Instant Comfort, Ease of Use: Cap construction reduces weight and offers more comfortable ski-ability
- Carving Power: Oversized sidecut delivers powerful carving performance
- Balanced Weight and Agility: Poplar wood core balances weight, flex and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness
- SIDECUT: 110 / 80 / 103
- SKI RADIUS: 17 m @ 158 cm
- WEIGHT: 3 kg/pair (158cm)
- SIDECUTS PROFILE: Extended Sidecut
- ROCKER: ALL TERRAIN ROCKER
- CONSTRUCTION: Cap
- CORE: Poplar Wood Core
- REINFORCEMENTS: Fiberglass
- BINDINGS: Xpress W 10 GW Bindings
- STYLE #: RRJ01SP
- POPLAR WOODCORE: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski's lively feel throughout its life.
No reviews have been written for this product.