Backed by Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for two decades. The Feelgood boasts a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this the number one board for conquering all terrain. Available with the stable suspension of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V, the Feelgood is a perfect match for aspiring pros or just riders who demand every advantage.
- Camber – Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Cambered snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop providing better jumping characteristics.
- Personality – 5 - 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass – Torsionally softer than Burton's regular Triax™ for lighter women's bodies
- Carbon I-Beam™ – This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges – Frostbite edges extend out slightly from the sidewall of the board for added bite when you need it and a smooth and buttery ride when you don't.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
No reviews have been written for this product.