L22 - Dakine Leather Camino Gloves
The days of frozen fingers and icy-cold hands are gone the minute you slip into the luxurious warmth of the Dakine Women's Camino Glove. These gloves feature a two-in-one design, a removable stretch fleece liner paired with an outer shell that's insulated with high-loft synthetic fill. Pair the liner with the outer shell on the coldest days of the year or rock it as a standalone glove during sunny spring afternoons. As a bonus, the removable liner is touchscreen-compatible, meaning you can skip tracks and answer calls without freezing your fingers off.
- Luxuriously warm ski and snowboard glove for all-season riding
- DK Dry membrane offers waterproof protection, releases sweat
- Two-in-one design provides versatility with changing temperatures
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible to keep you connected
- High loft synthetic insulation traps warmth, remains lightweight
- Rubbertec palm provides plentiful grip for ski poles
- Soft thumb for wiping nose and face prevents irritation
No reviews have been written for this product.