Get Skate Style in the winter with Snowboards, Boots & Apparel from DC for Men, Women & Kids available with free shipping from Level Nine Sports.
Transition from an intermediate rider into an advanced one with the DC Scout Boa. Extreme comfort, easy lacing, lightweight, and a custom-fitting liner make this boot a bargain. Treat your feet to DC’s Unilite Outsole for maximum comfort. Get precise with your footwear so you can ride. All. Day. Long.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Response Liner I – The Response Liner I offers a premium performance-driven liner thanks to the multi-layer EVA memory foam construction. Thermal-regulating fleece lining and a classic lace closure system ensure responsive support and all-day comfort.
- Boa Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial and Sequence™ Technology – Sequence™ incorporates more efficient lace paths to give riders precise closure at the top and bottom for an even, instant fit. The combination of the new H4 dial and TX3 lace is the ideal match for the Sequence™ configuration and meets aesthetic and design requirements from the industry.
- Snow Basic Insole
- Foundation UniLite™ Outsole – DC's lightest weight outsole. Made of 100% Unilite, it provides essential durability, dampening, and cushioning while drastically reducing weight. The snow-shedding traction pattern on the foundation is designed for secure ascent and descent, as well as skating with one foot strapped in.
- MODEL YEAR:
- INTERNATIONAL AVAILABILITY:
- Argentina;Australia;Chile;Ireland;Japan;New Zealand;UK;United States;Canada
- New Product
- ABILITY LEVEL:
- SNOWBOARD BOOT FLEX:
- SNOWBOARD BOOT LACING SYSTEM:
No reviews have been written for this product.