M21 Lab Coat Shell
The Lab Coat is Flylows most waterproof, air-permeable shell, thanks to eVent DV Expedition fabric.
The Lab Coat is one of Flylow’s most premium pieces, a jacket meticulously designed for climbing and skiing mountains in harsh conditions and variable temperatures. Made with eVent DV Expedition fabric, it boasts a 30k waterproof rating while retaining an air permeable level of breathability. The three-layer fabric repels snow and sleet but allows moisture and sweat to escape, so you don’t overheat on the go. Smart features like waterproof zippers, ample underarm vents, articulated sleeves for mobility, and pockets easily accessible while wearing a backpack make this a lightweight, packable hardshell built for the backcountry.
- eVent fabric with Direct Venting™ Expedition technology
- 30k waterproof with 0.06 cfm air permeability
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Fully seam taped
- 5 pockets (1 internal, 4 external)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- 15 mm seam taping
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof Vislon zippers
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
No reviews have been written for this product.