M24 Lofoten Gore- Tex Insulated Jkt
A partly insulated and durable waterproof ski/snowboard jacket.
This insulated jacket is made for freeriding but works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope during colder winter days.
We use a GORE-TEX® face fabric, the world-leading membrane for highly durable waterproofness (28,000mm), great breathability, and total windproofness. It is insulated with premium, recycled Primaloft insulation which offers great warmth-to-weight values.
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Keycard pocket™
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Two vertical chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK water resistant zippers
- Hand-warming pockets
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Goggle wipe with leash
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
Overall Rating0.0/5.0 Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.