L22 - North Face Ladies A- Cad Futurelight Bib
Our A-CAD bibs are no stranger to big-mountain shredding. Made with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric for added stretch and durability, these bibs feature a soft-brushed, warm tricot backer for a more comfortable ride no matter what the mountain throws your way.
- Seam-sealed 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell with mechanical stretch, a warm backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish delivers waterproof/breathable protection
- FUTURELIGHT uses nanospinning technology to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the weight of traditional membranes
- Hybrid suspender construction mounts to an inner tab, allowing for full drop-seat functionality without removal of suspenders
- Suspenders adjust and self-equalize with a single pull, thanks to a spring-loaded, locking cam
- Stretch-woven upper bib and back panel for comfort and reduced bulk
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® center-front zip
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets with internal gear loops; hand pockets with #5 YKK AquaGuard zips
- Thigh pockets with #5 YKK AquaGuard zippers; internal gear loop on left; beacon keeper clip and pouch system on right
- Inner-leg vents with #3 YKK AquaGuard zips
- Zippered outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook help keep snow from sneaking in
- Standard fit; single-pull, self-equalizing adjustments mean changes to your fit won't ruin your flow
No reviews have been written for this product.