M24 Alpine Polartec 200
Cold-weather days call for reliable protection. The Men’s Alpine Polartec® 200 ¼-Zip has a flexible four-way stretch, hem adjustability and a water-repellent overlay. As one of our Circular Design styles, it’s made with sustainably-conscious materials and recyclable when you get it back to us.
- body: 258 g/m² Polartec®—100% recycled polyester fleece
- overlay: 75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Standard fit
- Circular Design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch for added comfort and durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish on woven overlay at shoulders
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper garage at upper neck and woven stopper at base
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; Polartec® logo on left sleeve
Overall Rating0.0/5.0 Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.