Sprayer/Xpress 10 Gw 22
- Poplar Woodcore - The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski's lively feel throughout its life.
- CAP - CAP constructions (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
- Oversized Sidecut - The Oversized sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control
- A wood core build and cap construction deliver a durable yet light and agile feel for freestyle and all-mountain progression.
- The Sprayer is an all-mountain freestyle twin tip for advancing junior freeskiers.
Overall Rating0.0/5.0 Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.